Synergistic Dog Training, LLC
Positive Dog Trainer - Madison Wisconsin Area
A Holistic Approach to Creating the Balanced Dog
Dog Training Services & Activities
What is holding you back from reaching your dog training goals? Setup an appointment to see about a personal, integrated approach to a successful relationship with your dog.
If you do nothing else!
Get your pup off to a strong start through Puppy Foundation training. There is a window of opportunity where your puppy will benefit from training that teaches them how to learn and you will learn how to communicate in a manner that your dog will understand! The window eventually closes as the puppy ages so don't wait too long.
Group or individual dog training options offered:
- On-site training one-on-one and/or groups
- In-Your-home training personalized and at your home
- Outdoor nature excursions - group or single - hiking or snowshoeing in beautiful Southern Wisconsin. Relaxing relationship building.
Specializing in K9 Activities - Physical, Mental, and Social - The Balanced Dog
- Puppy foundation classes! Extremely important foundation work to enhance the learning process and create good behavior.
- Help your dog become bold and balanced through an obstacle type of course exposure.
- Teach your dog to work away from you and prepare for agility training.
- Outdoor nature excursions (individual or group), hiking, swimming, and snowshoeing.
- Behavioral problems often resolve themselves as the dog becomes balanced.
Dog Competition Preparation for Indoor and Outdoor Venues:
- AKC Rally
- AKC Obedience - CD, Open, Utility
- Obedience - IPO1, IPO2, IPO3
- Tracking - IPO style
- Agility Basics
- Synergistic Sampler Platter
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness. - John Muir -
People and dogs who exercise look and feel better, however, exercising together does more than solo exercise because it helps build that all important canine / human relationship. While your dog is releasing pent up energy (that is the root of many behavioral issues) they are also satisfying a primitive drive to use their nose to investigate nature and thrive on the mental stimulation that the outdoor provides. Exercising and relaxing together as a team, in nature, is a vital ingredient to a balanced dog (and human).
Hike / Snowshoe my Sun Prairie Farm
Everyday there is the opportunity to hike / snowshoe my farm. This is a good way to find out if you like snowshoeing before you go out and buy them. Plus, we can assess your endurance level for off-site excursions. These hikes will help you prepare for the longer hikes listed below.
Snowshoe / Hike the Ice Age Trail
Contact me if you are interested in snowshoeing / hiking the Ice Age trail in Lodi. I provide transportation and will act as a guide. Let me know if you have snowshoes and your fitness level. Winter time hiking will require a good cardiovascular base.
Snowshoe / Hike the Military Ridge Bike Path
Contact me if you are interested in hiking the Military Ridge bike path in Blue Mounds year-round I will provide transportation and will act as a guide. For winter hikes, let me know if you have a snowshoes and your fitness level. A hike in the winter snow will require a fair cardiovascular base but good endurance.
Dog Group Snowshoe / Hike
Contact me if you are interested in hiking various outdoor locations with your dog in Southern Wisconsin. Your dog must get along with other dogs and walk well on a leash. This hike will require a fair cardiovascular base and you must have complete control of your dog.
Synergistic Dog Training, LLC - Training Rates
Hiking South Dakota Black Hills - George S. Mickelson Trail
Questions? Feel free to ask - just Contact me.